Todays Fabulous Fuckups

The Five Finger Discount Delivery Co.


Hi, I had a parcel posted to me from NSW with the correct postage address (im in VIC), but according to the tracking number that was provided by Aust Post, the parcel was delivered to QLD and even signed for - do your delivery drivers even check IDs and/or addresses?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Some people not only get their gear delivered to the wrong address, in the wrong state, and signed for by the wrong person, if they are really lucky, it's also in the wrong country - 

It's called, "Fail, then Mega Fail, Ultra Fail and then Epic Fail.

 As I have so famously said, "You don't have to fire them, if you never bother to hire them."

While not totally true in the factual metallurgical sense, as a euphemism to convey the metaphor, here is another one of my legendary sayings:


"The Titanic had 10,000 popped rivets and one hole."


That is very clever - I like it.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 
Hello, I sent a parcel on 18th December to Qld from Melbourne which apparently an attempted delivery was made on 23rd, carded and awaiting collection. My customer says, no card and no parcel at P.O. Tracking info here:

http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html?id=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
l wouldnt trust aus post as far as i could throw them, had bought a SLR online been sent reg post, they had my camera up to my sub then decided to deliver it to the wrong address and a totally different person signed for it.. $2500 gone, lost. something so serious as this should still be looked at till they find it. My advise to everyone dont use them, use a professional (Courier).

Hi, before Christmas I sent a parcel to my girlfriend in Germany, I used express post which cost me over $100 and was promised it would be there in 4 days maximum. By that, it should have been there on the 21st. But since it hasn't shown up I decided to check the tracking details. To my utter shock and anger, it hasn't even left Sydney yet! I would very much like to know what is going on and what you can do to remedy the situation!

Really not happy at all...


Your service is beyond disgraceful AP. You are a disreputable lot, taking people's money for a service you don't deliver on. I hope the Australian public abandons you in droves. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Australia Post gets a Snake Oil Salesman as it's new CEO.

Australia Post - Records Management.