One in Four Australia Post Deliveries being stolen - Doo Dah, Doo Dah - "Customers - Go fuck yourselves!"
Parcel Lost, No investigation or explanation they never call back to follow up No compensation BAD S
Sold and item on eBay and sent it to the buyer via Australia post from March, It had a tracking number.
The buyer got back to me on the 4th of May after more than one month to advise that the parcel hasn't arrived.
Checked the tracking number and it showed that the item still in transition, called Australia post more and opened a case and they said they will get back to me in 10 days which the never did.
Called back 4 other times and got promised the same, that they will call back the next day to follow up and never did.
Conclusion:
I have wasted hours with them on the phone and they haven't given me any explanation of what happened to the item that I sent and I have refunded the eBay buyer $140 from my pocket.
NB: That is not the first time that Australia post loose my item and last time had to go through the same waste of time experience. (BAD)
Generally fine for small orders but terrible service all other times..
Constantly delivering 10-15 days late or loosing packages once every 4 orders or so resulting in me having to call up and deal with their generally clueless support.
I have even lost money in the past because of them and have caught several of their couriers in the past not bothering to drop off a package at my apartment and just leave an attempted delivery slip in my mail.
I should also mention I never have had these problems with any other companies thus far.
I have even lost money in the past because of them and have caught several of their couriers in the past not bothering to drop off a package at my apartment and just leave an attempted delivery slip in my mail.
I should also mention I never have had these problems with any other companies thus far.
Terrible! Worst service ever.
Parcel was not delivered or no driver showed up whilst i was at home. And no missed card left. But when i checked the tracking details they have missed the person. So disappointed.
Have no way of going down the post office have to trouble people to grab it for me. And then when i complaint they have no gratitude whatsover and nothing has improved as this is not the first time. Very very disappointed.
Would not recommend that delivery to any company.
courier delivery to your door?
I live in a remote area. 3 boxes couriered at the same time but only 1 delivered and not to my door.
I went to the local PO on another matter and found 1 box there with a note saying it had been left because I was not in.This was a total lie as I was waiting in specially.
I contacted the sender who said 'this happens far too often'.
I tried to send a direct complaint to AusPost but it is impossible.
Comments
Post a Comment